From March through December 2009, DataCenter engaged more than 60 stakeholders comprised of staff, board members, client groups, constituents, allies, grantmakers and donors for a series of interviews and roundtable discussions. Suggested strategies, program priorities and infrastructure needs were submitted for Board approval in December 2009.
- Support grassroots campaigns through strategic research support, trainings and popularizing research.
- Strengthen the research infrastructure of the movement.
- Provide strategic research services that help advance DataCenter’s vision to a wider range of stakeholders.
- Increase DataCenter’s financial sustainability by diversifying its earned income revenue streams.
- Strengthen organizational structures and invest in systems to support program and financial goals.
To read more about our Strategic Priorities, Theory of Change and how we build legitimacy for community voice, click here.