Today, with growing inequity and spending cuts crippling already-underfunded services, the need for this work is all the more critical.
Research in the hands of communities is a powerful way to support organizing efforts and challenge the root causes of oppression — and your support allows us to continue this important work.
There are several ways you can make your tax-deductible donation:
- Make a secure online donation.
- Send us a check made out to DataCenter.
- Send us a letter with your credit card number, expiration date, name as it appears on card, signature, and amount donated. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Make a gift of stock.
- Make a planned gift, allowing you to continue your support of the DataCenter while also providing for your loved ones.
- Or, if you plan to make multiple donations to DataCenter, consider becoming a member and you’ll only have to enter your contact information once. If you’re already a DataCenter member, click here to access your account.
If you would like more information about our programs or have questions about donating, please contact:
1904 Franklin Street, Suite 900
Oakland, CA 94612 USA
(510) 835-4692 x305
celia [at] datacenter [dot] org
DataCenter is a tax-exempt 501c3
Tax ID# 94-2452354