Today, with growing inequity and spending cuts crippling already-underfunded services, the need for this work is all the more critical.
Research in the hands of communities is a powerful way to support organizing efforts and challenge the root causes of oppression — and your support allows us to continue this important work.
There are several ways you can make your tax-deductible donation:
- Make a secure online donation.
- Send us a check made out to DataCenter.
- Send us a letter with your credit card number, expiration date, name as it appears on card, signature, and amount donated. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Make a gift of stock.
- Make a planned gift, allowing you to continue your support of the DataCenter while also providing for your loved ones.
- Make a gift to the DataCenter’s Endowment Fund, allowing your gift to support our work in perpetuity.
- Or, if you plan to make multiple donations to DataCenter, consider becoming a member and you’ll only have to enter your contact information once. If you’re already a DataCenter member, click here to access your account.
Honoring Esther Fitch with a donation to the DataCenter Endowment
Esther Fitch was born in 1913 in Seattle, Washington. She graduated from the University of Washington and received a Master of Social Work at Mills College. She worked as a psychiatric social worker in San Jose, Santa Rosa, and the Bay Area. Esther was a committed supporter of civil liberties activism, social justice, and social services organizations. Upon her death in 1998, the Esther Fitch Trust made the first major DataCenter endowment contribution of $10,000.
Today, Esther Fitch’s tireless service to our communities continues to inspire countless others. She lives in our memories as an advocate for social justice. Remember her today by donating to the DataCenter Endowment Fund.
If you would like more information about our programs or have questions about donating, please contact:
1904 Franklin Street, Suite 900
Oakland, CA 94612 USA
(510) 835-4692 x305
celia [at] datacenter [dot] org
DataCenter is a tax-exempt 501c3
Tax ID# 94-2452354